lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

Daniel Fernando Salgado Rodríguez

220620677

Comunicación Social

POLICEMEN OF ARGENTINA

The policemen of Argentina they are of different classes, there are traffic policemen and public order. The traffic policemen they dress thick green jackets, black pants of cloth and shinny leather shoes. They should use this clothes because the humid and hot all year round. The physical appearance in general they are talls, they are short straigth hair; they are good looking with their big and blue eyes. They are fats and of white skin but there is of fire skin.

The order policemen publish they are standardized of black color; they dress cotton caps, white thread shirt, tie, black wool sacks and cloth pants and black shoes of leather. When it is cold the policemen dress a big jacket. They are big, high and very strong to fight with the crime.

THE BEST CAREER

I think that there are lots of qualities that a person should have for become a successful professional in their own field of studies, personally in my career there are special qualities that you have to have to success, for example you have to be a very objective person you can’t show any kind of preferences because you are informing the people, you have to be honest, without that you are nothing but a failure, you have to investigate every single detail so you can confirm everything and give a truthful information.

The students has to inform but always you have respectfully, to respect people that you will speak on and people that will receive the information, this is the main qualities that I think a good journalist they should have.

My 5 plan of the year is to first to graduate of the university I want to also graduate the tiny piece honor before graduate that I want to work to the important companies so that I can have experience and contacts, after the graduate one I want to begin working in a very good company and there to offer to the work of the my World cup, I really want to make the changes in people, I want to mark a difference, to be an excellent one a d it recognized journalist that the help people, and it changes the world.

No hay comentarios: